Our Salsa Workshop & Dance Clinic will show you the tips and tricks on how to dance, from timing, hand & foot positions. It will all be explained, so that at the end of the day you too will be able to dance Salsa!
• Our 40-minute Group Classes give students a chance to learn new dance moves in a FUN & STRESS FREE environment where you can practice your steps before hitting the dance floor.
• Current students are welcome to join in this series.
• This Series we will work on a rotation basis. This means it's not necessary to have a partner to learn any of the dances because we frequently rotate partners during each class.
• Class sizes vary. In the past our Salsa classes have average 20 to 40 people.
• Everyone is welcome to join this series. Please note that this series will primarily be dedicated to BEGINER SALSA DANCERS with little to no experience in Salsa dancing.
• Sorry - No refunds or credits once enrolled
• Class size is limited to 40 people - sign up today!
Celebrating over 69 years of Ballroom Dancing
Our great dance heritage began in 1947 when one of the greatest dancers of all time, Mr. Fred Astaire, co-founded our company. He developed a practical, interrelated dance curriculum that embodied the fundamental principles of good dancing, flavored by his style and grace. This heritage lives on today.
Get Started Dancing Today
The North Canton Ballroom offers all types of dance instruction - from ballroom to salsa to nightclub dancing, as well as customized wedding programs and competition level - for all ages and abilities through private, group, and practice sessions.
Re-Kindle the Passion in Your Life
Click on the Gift Certificate below & pick the option that best meets your needs.